Saturday, October 29, 2011

HOW TO TURN YOUR PASSION INTO A MONEY MAKING VENTURE AND HOW YOU CAN SECURE YOUR FUTURE BY BUILDING IT TO A COMPANY.

Success-Minded
Every Nigeria has a right to be happy and prosperous. As a nation, we are so much blessed with rich human andnatural resources. Hence, there is no course for any Nigerian to cry of poverty. I know that some people will be saying now, does this guy know what he is saying? May be, he has been opportune to make it and here he is ‘blabbing’. Yes, I have made it but it was not by mere chance but as a result of concerted and well channeled efforts. As a person, I made up my mind that I will not be deterred by the Nigerian factors from achieving my dream financial independence and lifestyle. And, I matched this commitment with a well focused effort. It did not come easy but the sweet part of it is that all the efforts led to a dream come through.
First, I was not happy with the condition of my life and the kind of life I was living. I knew it was not the kind of life I dreamed to live, so I started querying my mind on how I can change my situation. First, I started looking for opportunities around me. I kept my eyes open, my mind receptive and system ever ready to adapt to reasonable and realistic changes. I read books, journals and nice magazines. It was at this point of my life that I came in contact with Success Digest Extra (SDE) and the rest were history.
The introduction of SDE to my life marked the beginning of a new era in my life. SDE as an income newsletter has everything you may need to identify and harness your potentials. By reading SDE, I started searching for what my passion is. I found out that I love reading, writing and teaching others whatever new thing that I have found out. Hence, I started thinking how I can monetize these passions of mind. I tried my hands in creative writing which yield result in the completion of a novel, though yet unpublished. But, I was not getting the money as I hoped. After some trials, I noticed that I do not have the skills and knowledge required to achieve my dream fast. So, I did not hesitate to attend those seminars in Internet Marketing. Truly, the seminars paid.
The seminars helped me in this ways;
I learnt some strategies and skills that were new to me and were very useful in my endeavors. I kept learning and improving on the numerous skills and strategies of the business. The most beautiful thing about internet marketing is that it gives you opportunity to do so many things at the same time. This is called Multiple Streams of Income. It may interest you to know that I specialize in these niches,
Network Marketing – I promote a network marketing company/products using the power of the internet and at the same time, teach other network marketers some extremely powerful online and offline skills and strategies that can help them get to the top of their opportunity in six months.
Small Business Marketing – as a consultant, I teach business owners how to use the internet to double their sales and their profit.
Business Start-up ideas – I help people identify their potentials and help them develop them into money making ventures.
Direct Sales Marketer – I promote other company’s products and services and earn commission every single time my prospects buy any of the products/services that I promote.
It is very important that I add this part. Everything that I am achieving now could not be possible if not for the inspiration and continuous guidance of the Holy Spirit. When I started, I thought I could do it with my human strength. But, I only was able to achieve results that were far less satisfactory. Until I encountered God and allowed him to take total, I mean absolute control of my life and that was when I started seeing real results. My passion and commitment tripled. My creativity became super flux and my ability to implement plans become excellent. All these are to the glory of God. The truth is that we are created in the image and likeness of God (Gen 1:26-30). Thus, we have the spirit of God in us. Remember, God has the creative power or you may call it, the productive power of the Supreme God. We have a share in this power. By believing it and acting on it, it starts manifesting in your life. (Joshua 1:3) So, what is it that is stopping you? SIN, I presuppose. Know that you know, why not fix it!
1.       The first thing you need to do is to change your way of thinking. You should be engaging in productivity thinking. Also, think of how you can change the difficulties or problems surrounding you. Know you that you are not the only person facing such difficulty, so if you find a solution to it, you can monetize to help others.
2.       Develop a reading culture. Read good literatures from motivational, to personal development, to business start up, to spiritual and so on. As long as it will add value to your life, read it. Readers, they say, are leaders. Do you want to be a leader? The answer is yours! Also, listen to audios and watch videos of information products that can change your life positively.
3.       Have a commitment. You need to reach a resolution that you will change your situation for good no matter the challenges thereof. This will spur you to break all barriers that may come your way in the course of pursuing your dream.
4.       Develop ‘to – do’ spirit. Apart from planning, you have take action. Just start from where you are and with what you have. Then, continue to improve until you perfect.
5.       Get a mentor. You need a mentor that will help you in your chosen path. Choose somebody that has excelled in your chosen area of endeavor. Do not consult a physician for a case of an engineer. That is the worst thing that will happen to you.
6.       Finally, and MOST IMPORTANT, you MUST embrace God. He is the architect/planner of your life. If you consult Him, He will show you the key to every plan of your life. Then, you will start to experience new things in your life.
I wish you a ‘Better Than Good’ experiences as you take on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment